20+ YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A POPULAR CARICATURIST ACROSS THE WORLD - FROM CANADA TO AUSTRALIA.
The best mirror is a real friend.
REACTION TO LOVELY CARICATURES......?
TYPICALLY IT IS GOING TO BE, "OH NOOOO! TOO FUNNY!"
All content on this site is copyright protected. Any distributed use of such content without the express permission from the artist can result in liable civil court actions for damages, or prosecution.
Contact via phone or email; Details of location.
More discussion about whether you would like pictures in;
- black and white ( 12 people drawn per hour when lined up )
- Colour drawings average 5-6 people per hour.
I can also draw people in groups on one paper - up to 4 max.
Negotiating any unique requirements or conditions;
* ie, if the event is several cities away - travel costs would apply..... and do I need to bring lights , etc
- Birthday and family parties can be easily negotiated verbally. I can provide contracts for formal events.
- I provide receipts once the event is finished - pre-negotiated type of payment discussed; check or cash.
- Preferably cash paid right after the event; or a check at the end of the event. Mailed checks should be
the next day and preferably not a post-dated check.
- I come to parties in formal casual attire to make the guests feel at ease while I work
- I bring an easel, paper, pens , small display, if necessary - lights ; so I should be near a power outlet.
- I draw on 11 x 17 " paper;
- I normally put the pictures in clear plastic display bags so that it protects the picture from spills
and guests can show off their funny pictures with each other.
- Where I will work should never be next to speakers, nor in the cold spots, nor near entrances.
- I also do not work next to catering stations or right beside other animated performers; must concentrate !
- I don't mind if hosts would like me to take a break and eat their food; but only if I'm working 4 or more
hours would I take a 15 minute break after 2 or 3 hours working non-stop. Water would be great every hour.
- Sometimes I can do overtime, sometimes not because of a timetable or for pre-arranged schedules elsewhere.
* Payment should be made promptly once my work is done if pre-arranged to be done at that time. I can
give you a receipt at that time too.
Pre-arranged mailed payments should be sent the next day - including any adjusted overtime*
I like getting to post positive feedback online for the public to see; so please feel free
to send me emails that briefly express satisfied compliments.
THE FOLLOWING IS A DETAILED GUIDE ON HOW TO CONTACT ME AND WHAT IS INVOLVED AND CAN BE EXPECTED DURING A CARICATURE GIG AT EVENTS.